Algo Communication Products constantly seeks to provide the best communication technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe in the products we sell—and want to show you why we do. Here are 5 compelling reasons why you should consider Avaya IP Office for your small business needs:
- Lower Costs. Stacked next to other comparable software, ours is not only cheaper to install but cheaper to maintain in the long run. We know that budgetary concerns are a prominent feature in any small business agenda and we can offer up to a 25% lower Total Cost of Ownership (also called “TCO”). With energy-saving hardware, our phone systems are also 60% more efficient than other similar products on the market. We can also save you money with features like built-in conference calling, which can otherwise rack up unsightly fees.
- Higher Level of Productivity. “Unified Communications” brings together the worlds of on-site office phones and on-the-go mobile hardware. More than just this, we encourage you to use cost saving and time-saving features like: text-to-speech email reading, instant messaging, video chat, and other functions.
- Flexibility. We rely on Internet Protocol (“IP”) methods to distribute information across different devices over an internet connection. Choose between all-IP solution, an all-digital solution, or a hybrid of the two, depending on the needs of your business. Interconnection between various systems and software means that you can add functions or remove functions as you see fit, a kind of flexibility that is vital for small businesses.
- Scalability. We want your business to thrive—so we’ve established a system that can grow with you. Our systems can support up to 1,000 users across up to 32 different locations, which is great to keep in mind even if your business does not have that kind of reach (yet!). You may also integrate over 170 third-party applications to improve the capabilities of your established system. This kind of scalability gives your small or mid-sized business the room it needs to grow.
- Simplification. Simplified system management will allow you to engage with your interface with basic drag-and-drop commands. Activate only the software features that you require, whether working in-office or on mobile. This simple customization leaves you in control without hassle or added cost.
These are just a few of the reasons the Avaya IP Office may be the right option for your small or mid-sized business. If you value cost efficiency, productivity, flexibility, scalability, and simplified system management, our software will be a good fit for you and your team. Want to learn more? Give us a call today and one of our highly trained Algo Communication Products representatives will be happy to assist you, 604.438.3333.