When it comes to selecting a product or service, things just aren’t the same as they used to be before the World Wide Web. As our (slightly) older readers remember, prior to the Web you would generally learn about the next good lunch spot (or next telecommunications company to use) either through word of mouth or from a now-archaic form of paper-based advertising. Google, Yelp, Amazon, and the myriad of other online services now exist to cater to the consumer- thanks to peer reviews and the almighty power of the ‘five star system’, people have more choices than ever, and are increasingly empowered to make the decisions that best suit them.
This phenomenon is a double edged sword: sure, your clients may have found you through Google and are willing to give you a try, but what about retention? At Algo Communication Products Ltd., we have been asked related questions many times from our customer base. People may be on board with your services, but what is stopping them from moving on to the next best option at the flick of a switch? We have the answer: people stick with brands and services that act in their best interests and cater to their specific needs. Since so many companies exist in a constant state of competitiveness, you have to be ready to provide exceptional service that goes above and beyond what the shop next door has to offer. Only then will you be able to acquire those five star reviews that will help you put your next foot forwards.
Just as our consuming habits have been altered with technology, so too have the ways of upping your customer service game. In order to stay ahead of your competitors, you have to be able to overcome IT resource limitations, long lead times, and customer complaints, all while handling a variety of channels ranging from emails and social media accounts to customer satisfaction surveys and business applications. For a new company, or one that is in the midst of upgrading their telecommunication systems, this can be a lot to grasp. Throughout the years that we have been dealing with these technologies, we have seen a number of enterprises shut down or split apart simply due to an inability to properly handle and strategize through these mediums. Fortunately, technology has found a way once again to help solve these problems and make business owner (and agents) lives a whole lot easier:
One of our products that we believe stands as a milestone within the world of CS is Avaya Workspaces– something that we like to describe as the ‘ultimate CRM tool’. Describing Avaya Workspaces as a mere Customer Relationship Management system is a bit of an understatement, however. Arming your customer service agents with the proper tools to deal with any client-facing situation is imperative, and the goals of every organization should revolve around making your employees well equipped to handle your clients with ease while also ensuring that workplace satisfaction remains intact.
Should you choose to take a step in the right direction and implement Avaya Workspace, be prepared to be met by an astounding range of features and powerful management tools. These include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to combine information from multiple external applications including CRM systems. With this feature, Avaya Workspaces can provide you with an overall glimpse of your clients’ file and allows you to make strategic decisions that will steer your company in the right direction.
- Costs and storage space are greatly reduced due to the programs being entirely browser-based.
- These programs fullfil a multitude of functions that may relate to a number of different roles within your organization. Fortunately, the system is very flexible and customizable so that supervisors, agents, and IT staff will be able to pick and choose the layout that works best for them.
- Although you may not be in the same building, Avaya Workspaces allows you to connect with your customer across a number of mediums. This digital marvel allows you to anticipate and personalize the needs of clients and stakeholders, providing them with an exceptional CS experience.
- Manual processes such as note taking and searching through files will become a thing of the past thanks to a quick and efficient operating system that combs through any and all data with ease.
By installing Avaya Workspaces, we have watched a number of our clients flourish in their respective fields. This accessible and efficient tool is designed for the office of the future, and is guaranteed to leave your clients and your staff feeling at ease with the service they have received and provided. While being implemented, Avaya Workspaces make you the customer as well, as the user friendly service is quick and easy to implement, saving managers and IT staff the headaches revolving around adequately training their staff. With clients having more power and options than ever at their fingertips, you should be giving them what they deserve: an exceptional experience.