The professionals at Algo Communication Products Ltd. have always been quick on the trigger to tout the benefits of upgrading our client’s communication systems. As has been iterated within previous articles, Cloud technology is one of the driving forces behind digital transformation in the contemporary business landscape. What many fail to understand is precisely how fast these changes are occurring. ZK Research, which is a company that specializes in surveying the IT landscape, recently published a Cloud-centric study that combined survey and technical information obtained from a variety of companies. The findings of this research indicated that Cloud technology is growing seven times more rapidly than on-premise, hardware-based solutions.
Although it did not have to be made any clearer, it is obvious that this technological trend is one that is showing no signs of slowing down. Legacy models, which are primarily focused on in-house, physical communication hubs, are simply not capable of maintaining the heightened levels of communication that businesses require today in order to remain competitive within their respective fields. The most successful entrepreneurial ventures of 2019 are ones that have learned to adapt a business model that incorporates these features within their regular workflows.
The benefits to adopting Cloud technology are practically boundless. For companies that upgrade to the Cloud, they can expect the following positive developments almost immediately:
- Remote Workplaces: Employees are gradually making their way out of their cubicles and into their homes, bus stops, and, for the lucky ones, beaches. Cloud technology has disrupted traditional workplaces by allowing workers to access their software systems anywhere at any time. These features are, for the most part, readily available on any device, another feature that is altering how we view ‘office’ living.
- Efficiency And Flexibility: Sure, these buzzwords have been appearing in business articles for decades. That does not alter the fact that Cloud technology is economically efficient while offering application flexibility that is perfect for a wide range of business models. Users are able to scale what they spend their money on in a manner that permits growth as needed, rather than costly installations that become necessities prior to any actual work being performed.
- Upgrades Are Pain Free: Few things are worse in this world than watching your work pile up while the IT staff are on their hands and knees struggling to re-arrange some wires on your new computer hardware. The Cloud is primarily digital; therefore, most upgrades can take place in real-time, without any major disruptions to your productivity.
- Rapid Deployment: To build on point #3, these transformations occur on a rapid time scale. When managers make the decision to apply new applications, or perform certain upgrades, for their team, these changes will be implemented quickly and efficiently. If the organization is unsure if this momentum is right for them, they can time the upgrades in a cautious fashion.
- AI Integration: It is genuinely difficult to discuss any type of modern technological progress without bringing AI into the fore. While Cloud tech is making waves, AI is projected to shift the tide entirely. Most legacy systems lack the ability to handle the backend associated with integrated AI technologies such as facial recognition and advances analytics. When paired together, Cloud tech and AI paint the perfect picture of what the future is going to look like.
As service providers, our primary aim is to ensure that our clients acquire the upgrades that they need to push their businesses to new heights. Upgrading into the Cloud is one of the best decisions that an entrepreneur can make, and the benefits of such changes extend far further than the aforementioned points. While the future may be unwritten, we can safely assume that its rests somewhere up in the sky.