Algo Communication Products is a company that has flourished through an emphasis on the growth, adaptability, and innovation contained within the communication systems that we establish for our clients. We have been in operation since 1968, and, while we do tend to be forward thinkers, sometimes there is a lot that can be learned by looking into the past.
Reminiscing about how far phone technology has progressed can, at times, seem surreal. We have gone from installing some of the first generations of push button phones (revolutionary at the time of their release, in 1963), to crafting intricate digital communication networks. While the human voice was once carried through a network of physical cables, it is now digitized, packaged, and delivered over VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) systems.
With these continuous advances in tech, we have been able to push the envelope ourselves in terms of allowing our clients to provide larger-than-life service, to both internal and external stakeholders. Push-buttons aside, we now offer a Hosted PBX Solution that we feel is at the absolute peak of contemporary communication systems. These upgrades can provide all stakeholders with an exceptionally smooth and trouble-free experience. Regardless of the size of your business, your clients will be treated with the premium service that they deserve. With features ranging from virtual receptionists and advanced greetings to the PBX function of diverting calls anywhere you need throughout your networks, the flexibility and utility of this system is truly excellent.
Still hesitant to upgrade? Consider the following:
- Support: If you are concerned about IT costs, fear not. Algo’s team stands by our customers. With our expertise and attentiveness, any questions or concerns that you may have will be addressed in a prompt and succinct fashion. These systems are as user-friendly as they come, so do not expect frustration to become a part of the learning process.
- Timing: As all business owners know, even a slight blip in the time-scaling of the daily operations can cause all types of mayhem. As Algo’s Hosted PBX Solution is based in the digital realm, its installation is quick and painless. Rather than having to deal with the disruptions associated with re-configuring wire networks and installing large pieces of hardware, our staff are able to do their job in a non-disruptive fashion that works with your schedule.
- Scalability: With systems such as this in your arsenal, you will be well-prepared to begin, or continue to, expand your business. Fortunately, our PBX Solution is designed with this scenario in mind. While more traditional phone systems are encumbered by the number of devices that they can support, this virtual network is able to operate with a multitude of users. As your enterprise grows, so too can the networks that join you, your customers, and your staff.
- Mobility: The last decade has borne witness to hordes of workers leaving their traditional office cubicles in large numbers. A flexible workforce requires flexible service, something that the Hosted PBX Solution specializes in. Now, employees can be connected, whether they are working from home, from behind their desk, or from the comfort of a sandy beach.
- Dependable: The days of disconnected calls, complicated user interfaces, and general dismissal of all things telephone-related are long gone. This system operates both in the cloud and through a physical, secure data center that is complete with its own set of powerful backup generators. Not only is your information safe, but it is also packaged and transmitted through a competent and powerful VoIP system that will ensure that delays and dropped calls remain relics of the past.
Just as typewriters have been replaced with touchscreens and railroads with airplanes, so to has the once mighty hardware-based phone been ousted by Algo’s Hosted PBX Solution. By taking the plunge and choosing to upgrade to this remarkable system, entrepreneurs have re-modelled how they communicate to all of the people and parties that drive their achievements.
Ready to bring your networks into the future? Do not hesitate to give us a call or reach out via our website.