Business Coverage Warranty & Maintenance Plan
Algo Communication Products Service Department is available to process your service requests and dispatch technicians to perform on-site or remote assistance as needed.
The Business Coverage Warranty and Maintenance Plan includes all parts, labour and priority response for any minor or major failures that may occur. We provide support on all our Partners products.
Business Coverage Features
- 604-438-3044 or 1-800-226-7722 to reach the Algo Service Department
- Coverage Hours 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- On-Site or Remote Response within 2 hours of initial call for major failures*
- On-Site or Remote Response within 24 hours of initial call for minor failures*
- Corrective Maintenance includes manufacture corrective software updates
- Disaster Recovery Plan – Software Backup
- Work to Completion/Continuous Effort for Major Failures
- Critical spares are located at Algo Communication Products Service Centre located in Burnaby and Victoria
Service is available outside coverage hours at current labour overtime rates if required Business Coverage Benefits:
- Priority Response
- No cost parts and labour requiring repair during the warranty/maintenance period
- Access to experienced technical expertise when required
- Internal escalation procedures in place with direct access to Nortel’s technical support
Algo also provides Remote Diagnostics which includes the use of a VPN client or a dedicated PSTN analog loop start line for a system modem so that we can dial into your telephone system and provide support, address issues, and answer questions.
*Major Failure defined as: The product’s central processor or any attached processor cannot receive or retrieve information; any attendant console cannot place or receive calls; a minimum of 20% of all telephone or data ports cannot place or receive calls or a business-affecting ACD station or group failure, a minimum of 20% of all trunks are inoperative or the lead trunk of any group is inoperative; or a previously defined prime telephone or service feature is inoperative. All other issues are defined as Minor Failures.