As an organization’s voice and data demands increase, existing telephone system solutions may no longer have the capability to adequately address current or future business needs. That’s one reason why many local companies (in Vancouver and across BC) are moving to IP Phone systems (or VoIP – Voice over Internet Protocol). And using Algo to assist them!
Here are some other reasons:
- VoIP capabilities can provide significant cost savings to businesses with branch locations by eliminating the need for long distance charges or by reducing the number of local access lines required by the business
- An IP Phone system can be integrated into other solutions like unified messaging or web-enabled call centers to provide enhanced savings and service levels to companies using the Internet for commerce or service applications.
- IP Telephony can save businesses time and money by allowing their LAN infrastructure & wiring facilities to also carry voice traffic to and from their voice system
- IP Telephony can also provide enhanced mobility of your work force allowing you and your employees to use soft phones on laptops to access all office phone switch features and call plans from wherever they are, as long as there is an Internet connection
- IP Telephony infrastructures can save your organization up to 70% on Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) costs while dramatically increasing your organization’s ability to easily move staff around with no delays for telephone communications
Stay Connected for Continuous Productivity, from Anywhere
Working on the road has never been easier and more efficient. Your employees will have a designated number that customers use to reach them in any location and on any device. Businesses can even route all calls through their office to assure privacy and security. You can reduce carrier charges by placing calls over available WiFi which is a huge advantage. Now you can give remote and mobile staff in-office capabilities from virtually any device, including access to the corporate directory, conference control, presence, and instant messaging. Your staff can use an IP Phone at home—without the VPN overheads—enabled by Algo Communication Products.
Experience deploying VoIP / IP Telephony systems is the key to success. Algo Communication Products Ltd. can help you design, implement and support your evolution to VoIP as we have done for many others. Are you concerned about the increasing complexity of your network – check out our data infrastructure solutions for more information.
Give us a call at 1-800-226-7722. We are conveniently located in Burnaby, BC and provide business telephone and communication services to the Greater Vancouver area and beyond throughout the province of BC.